WENTWORTH IN GERMANY

WHERE DID WENTWORTH GO?

« Older   Newer »

1. clearly-nuts

User deleted

Hi folks, it's me, clearly-nuts. I see that I am mentioned in an Italian magazine article that appeared recently! Well, I am one of those extremely lucky ladies who has now seen Wentworth up close and personal 3 times within the space of a few weeks! The result is that I am even more enamoured of him than ever! The German experience was a bit hard though because although I saw him close up after the Bravo awards, it was dark and there were 50 screaming, hysterical fans all clammering for his attention. It made me realise what an exquisitely intimate moment we had had with him in Milan, the 20 of us who were there. I did manage to get a photo autographed by him and asked him whether he was going back to Los Angeles the following day - he replied "very soon", but didn't manage to film this time. He was too preoccupied to actually look up and see it was me - the "old" fan from Milan!! When we learnt he was staying in a hotel in Munich quite a few of us went there the next day and some waited for 16 hours - from 8 in the morning until midnight!! I got there with a friend at 1 pm. We had been told he would come out to greet us at 3 pm when he was due to return from a press event, but it didn't happen. I felt sure that if he knew we were there he would come out but no, hence it was a big disappointment. No one could understand why he didn't appear and we could only try to convince ourselves that he had a pretty good reason. Still, I shouldn't complain. He looked younger than ever ,amazingly happy and superbly good-looking! I have a very strong hunch that he is with his Australian press lady - I mean WITH her! She was very much with him at the Bravo awards and they have been travelling together a lot recently. You will have seen all the photos of them at LAX Airport, I'm sure.
    I am travelling to LA in July and rang Fox Studios LA yesterday to see if I could arrange to visit the PB set. I was told very emphatically that they do not open the studios to the public and the only reason why other fans have managed to visit the set in the past is because it was in Chicago and then Dallas, but LA is out of the question. Another disappointment. Also, Wentworth is about to move into a new appartment - probably too many fans have understood where he lives because of all the "coffee" photos, etc. What a pity. If anyone has any knowledge of where he is moving to, please let me know!! A big kiss to you all.

2. saska

User deleted

Hi Clearly... it nice from you to inform us with some other news from Germany...

No one knows precisely where is Went moving... maybe not so far from Starbucks...

3. Rally Girl 33

User deleted

Hi Rosemary! You have been so luck to meet Wentworth all the 3 times you tryed to!
    I'm thinking the same thing about his assistant, she's too close and lately she's in too many pics.
    And you also very lucky to go to LA this summer!
    Unfortunately we don't know where Went will live but I think we have to wait just a little, I'm sure he will show up to the closest starbucks :shifty:

Come back soon here in WMitalia Forum, it's always interesting and funny to read you!

4. Giuliettonzola

User deleted

Hello Rosemary!! Nice to hear from you!! I just want to say thank you for all the sms text you sended me during Germany Went Tour!!! It feels like I was there with you!!! :P
    I'm glad to know that you met him after Bravo but I still don't understand why someone said to the fans that he came down at 3 in front of his hotel and then he didn't. As you said if he can do he would signed everything and take pics with everybody but maybe that day something happened! Who says to you (fans) that he came down? :o: Maybe this person that says this was just a lier... :unsure:
    I'm glad to know you will go @ LA on holiday awww I would love to go with you!! :blush: Unfotunately this summer I have to study for my exams <_<

About Went and the fact that he is moving in another house I think is just because he buy/rent a new house, maybe more confortable. I don't think is because of the fans... Even if we all know Larchmont Blvd really well :lol:

About Milan, yes we have really realized that we were the luckiest till now, and we always remember this to us when we think about that gorgeous experience we lived. I'm sure no one of us will never forget that day. :wub:

About his assistant... how do you know she is from Australian? :o:

Yes I agree with you, she is too close to him, but I think is only about work, and I would love to have her job!! She is fucking lucky! <_< I would do her job also for free, I don't need a paycheck :XD: Went call me!!! :shifty:

As RallyGirl aka Kate said come back soon here in WMitalia Forum!! And let us know when you leave for L.A.!! :P

5. clearly-nuts

User deleted

Hi, I'm back! I went to UK to visit my daughter last weekend as she lives and works there. It's crazy in London but nice. You asked me how I know that Wentworth's "personal assistant" is Australian. Well, when she spoke to us in Milan - we were asking him if he would remain in Milan the next day, or something like that - she interjected with: "He has a very tight schedule, we keep him very busy!" and it was then that I heard her Australian accent. It is a very specific accent and can't be mistaken for anything else other than, perhaps, a New Zealand accent which is very similar. It occurred to me that perhaps she was a friend of Wentworth's sister Leigh, who spent a year in Australia, and that he met her when he went out to Australia in Dec. 2006 (I was also there, visiting my sister in Melbourne, and also went down the Great Ocean Rd. Little did I know that Wenworth was around at that time)! Another fan in Germany told me she is a linguist but I don't know how she knew that. When "Miss Australia" came out of the car together with Wentworth after the Bravo awards, there was a lady standing with her who I think could have been her mother. I really do think she and Wentworth are together. Perhaps their relationship started off on a work basis but then has developed over time. She is someone very natural - little or no makeup - wears very casual clothes like Wentworth does, and seems extremely confident: a quality he says he admires in a woman! Anyway, for sure he would not reveal their relationship or be seen holding hands with her or anything, because he is highly protective of the people he loves, as he states in the interview with the Norwegian lady (she wasn't Swedish) who kept asking him what he liked doing in private and he kept on replying "swimming, running, hiking"! He is quite right, too, because have you seen some of the awful remarks people made about Amy Bice? Someone even said they hoped she would die of cancer. There are many crazy people in the world and there is no knowing what someone could do out of jealousy. Being apart from Miss Australia, or not having much opportunity to see her now that he is back at work may explain why he was looking so unhappy during the "up fronts". Did you notice that? Either that, or yet again, he had been affected by the air travel. :drool:
    Anyway, I certainly hope to meet him again. I want to be instrumental in persuading him to become an ambassador for the WHO's anti-smoking campaign. I work at the Organization and have suggested they officially approach him with this proposal. Naturally, I hope to be part of the team that will go to speak to him about this!!! Will keep you posted if there are any developments. Look forward to all your news. Tell me what you all do (other than Went-watch, that is!).
    Bye for now. Clearly R.

6. Miss Scofield

User deleted

Qualcuno l'ha chiesto in tagboard :)
    Io e Ami abbiamo tradotto il messaggio di Rosemary ;)

CITAZIONE
    [...] Mi avete chiesto come so che l'assistente personale di Went è australiana. Bene, quando ha parlato con noi a Milano - le stavamo chiedendo se lui si fosse fermato a Milano il giorno dopo, o qualcosa di simile - lei ha risposto con "Ha un programma molto pieno, lo teniamo molto occupato" ed era qui che ho sentito il suo accento australiano. E' un accento davvero specifico e non èpuò essere confuso con qualsiasi altro accento, forse solo con quello neozelandese che è molto simile. Mi è venuto in mente che forse era un'amica di Leigh, la sorella di Wentworth, che ha passato un anno in Australia e che l'abbia conosciuta quando lui è andato in Australia nel dicembre 2006. (Sono stata anche li, a trovare mia sorella a Melbourne e sono anche andata nella Great Ocean Road. Sapevo che Went era da quelle parti a quel tempo)! Un'altra fan tedesca mi ha detto che lei (l'assistente) è una linguista, ma non so come l'ha saputo. Quando "Miss Australia" è scesa dalla macchina insieme a Wentworth dopo i Bravo Awards, c'era una donna vicino a lei che ho pensato potesse essere sua mamma.
    Io penso sul serio che lei e Went stiano assieme. Forse la loro relazione è iniziata in ambito lavorativo ma poi si è sviluppata nel tempo. Lei è una ragazza molto naturale, poco o niente trucco, indossa abiti molto casual come Went e sembra molto sicura di sè: una qualità che lui ha detto di ammirare in una donna!!
    Comunque, sicuramente lui non rivelerebbe la loro relazione o non si farebbe vedere a tenersi per mano con lei o cose così, perché è molto protettivo nei confronti delle persone che ama, come si è capito dall'intervista con la ragazza Norvegese (non era Svedese) che continuava a chiedergli che cosa gli piacesse fare nel privato e lui continuava a rispondere "nuotare, correre, fare escursionismo".
    Lui ha abbastanza ragione, avete mica sentito alcuni dei perfidi commenti che la gente ha fatto riguardo Amy Bice? qualcuno ha persino sperato che morisse di cancro. Ci sono molte persone folli nel mondo e non si sa cosa potrebbe fare qualcuno mosso dalla gelosia. Essere lontano da Miss Australia, e non avere la possibilità di vederla ora che è lontano per lavoro potrebbe spiegare perché sembrasse così triste durante gli up fronts. L'avete notato? Inoltre, ma non solo, era stanco per il viaggio.
    In ogni caso, io spero sicuramente di incontrarlo ancora. Voglio convincerlo a divertare un ambasciatore per la campagna antifumo della WHO [World Healt Organizzation]. Io lavoro nell'organizzazione e ho suggerito che loro si presentino ufficialmente a lui con questa proposta. Ovviamente, io spero di essere parte del team che avrà il compito di parlargliene!!
    Vi avviserò se ci sono sviluppi. Non vedo l'ora di avere tutte le vostre novità.
    Ditemi tutto quello che fate (oltre a che seguire Went, ovvio!).
    Ciao per ora, CN

7. dana81_sd

User deleted

Gelosia???? Nooooooooooooo, perchè???? :sob: :wall:

8. granmogol

User deleted

per come la vedo io e' solo un'opinione di rosemary....cosa cambia???tutte ci siamo chieste chi fosse la brunetta al suo fianco da parigi in poi....

9. wmiclaudia

User deleted

Ragazze, in questa sezione però si parla inglese... :)

10. Giuliettonzola

User deleted

Lol I love "Miss Australia" nickname... :asd:

11. Rally Girl 33

User deleted

Rosemary! You didn't told us you went to Australia in the seme period as Wentworth!!
    You're such a stalker :lol:

Anyway who knows if the brunette is really Went's girlfriend.
    I didn't talk to her so I didn't hear her accent but as you told us Australian accent is unique.

12. granmogol

User deleted

claudia,you're right..sorry!!!!i think that things rosemary wrote are her personal opinions..don't you think so?i mean she doesn't know for sure that the "australian girl"is went's girlfriend,does she?

13. darkgirl99

User deleted

noooooooo I can not believe, went miller and miss australia??? :sob: :sob:
    went you have broken my heart :bash:
    hiking?? i live in mountain and if you want one day... ;) leaves home miss australia

inglese pessimo... sorry

12 replies since 16/5/2008, 18:49   624 views