T CA 2016 Legends of Tomorrow

10 Gennaio 2016

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

went-stalker

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Si è svolto domenica 10 Gennaio a Pasadena, in California, presso il Langham Hotel il CW’s Legends of Tomorrow TCA Winter Press Tour

2.     Like  

went-stalker

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Altre foto, rispetto all'anno scorso ha scelto un look più sobrio optando per il grigio nelle diverse tonalità

3.     Like  

went-stalker

Group
    Administrator

Status
    10 Gennaio 2016

Video intervista :

CITAZIONE
    Wentworth Miller talks becoming a ‘Legend’

PASADENA, Calif. – Sometimes in Hollywood, all an actor has to go on is his trust in the people he’ll be working for.

“There was nothing to be concerned about,” said actor Wentworth Miller about signing onto The CW’s “Legends of Tomorrow” (8 p.m. Thursday, WPCW) after his guest appearances playing Leonard Snart (AKA Captain Cold) on “The Flash.” “There was no script, it was just an idea and there’s the [executive producer] Greg Berlanti piece and he’s done good work on ‘Arrow’ and ‘Flash.’ So it was just a leap of faith and the hope that when the script arrived at my doorstep it’s worth shooting and of course it was.”

For Miller the role of a snarky, wise-cracking, self-centered comic book character represents a major leap from the part he’s most famous for, good guy Michael Scofield on “Prison Break,” a role he’ll soon reprise.

“Michael Scofield was relentlessly sincere and earnest and he had to be because he was fighting this incredibly difficult fight,” Mr. Miller said. “On ‘The Flash,’ my character was a spice. He came in did a little dance, told a joke and left. On ‘Legends’ you get to spend a lot more time with him.”

Among the changes to the character in “Legends” is Captain Cold’s realization that maybe he could change and do the right thing.

“He discovers change might be possible, that he’s not the sum of his previous choices, he’s not just a criminal,” Mr. Miller said. “He can potentially change and shift and grow.”

Mr. Miller, a 1990 graduate of Quaker Valley High School, said he no longer has family in Pittsburgh but he’d like to get back.

“I’d like to shoot there one day,” Mr. Miller said. “It would be interesting to go back now as an adult and see what the city has to offer. I understand it has changed significantly.”

Post-Gazette TV writer Rob Owen is attending the Television

A questo link la traduzione

http://wentworthmilleritalia.altervista.or...o-una-leggenda/

2 replies since 12/1/2016, 21:14   53 views